Client Event 1:
The E.P.I.C. Retirement (Client Version)
You need enough purpose to wake up in the morning and enough money to sleep at night.
More than 20 years ago, Mitch broke through the ceiling of retirement planning with his groundbreaking book, The New Retirementality, moving the conversation about retirement from one focused solely on money to one focused on purpose. In The E.P.I.C. Retirement, Mitch moves that conversation to the next level by helping audience members understand the characteristics of an E.P.I.C. retirement:
- Engagement: If you don’t use your body or your brain, you lose them.
- Purpose: Money can fund purpose, but it cannot create purpose.
- Integration: There needs to be a balance between vacation and vocation.
- Challenge: Physical, intellectual, and spiritual challenges are the hallmarks of those who continue to thrive as they age.
Mitch has been challenging and inspiring people around the world with his unique insights into the pitfalls of traditional retirement. Audience members will walk away from this exciting presentation with a new outlook (and vision) of what retirement is—and isn’t!
Client Event 2:
Wishbone, Backbone, Funnybone: Life Lessons from Lives Well-lived
One of Mitch’s most popular presentations at both professional and client events!
In an inspiring and entertaining presentation that is sure to invigorate your event and leave audiences smiling, Mitch shares what he’s learned about people who flourish, and those who flounder—those who flourish see the gold in others, take responsibility for their lives, and don’t take themselves too seriously.
Mitch shares what he’s learned from a career that has spanned suicide prevention counseling, teaching life skills to leaders around the globe, and developing programs on wise financial decision making. Audiences will be captivated as he talks about how to nourish:
- The WISHBONE by understanding what specific gifts and aptitudes we possess, by calling out the gold in others, by fostering belief in oneself, and by being a source of encouragement to others;
- The BACKBONE by facing our fears, by taking responsibility for our lives, by understanding the difference between the position and “dis-position”, and by understanding the uniqueness of our lives.
- The FUNNYBONE by having balance and the right perspective, by not taking ourselves too seriously, by seeing both the comically tragic and tragically comic in our situations, by aging with grace, and by seeing the absurd in the ordinary and mundane.
A favorite with audiences, Wishbone, Backbone, Funnybone delivers a profound and inspirational message that audiences will remember long after your event is over.
Client Event 3:
The Never to-be-forgotten Client Event
Are you looking for an unforgettable and uplifting client event?
Mitch and Debbie Anthony have teamed up for a dynamic and inspiring program you and your clients will be talking about long after your event has ended!
An SSM Nashville recording artist, Debbie‘s debut is a TOP 10 single on the New Music Weekly Country Chart; she has performed for audiences both here and abroad. Debbie is a living example of Mitch’s theory of “Living Your Dreams at Any Age”––she didn’t arrive on the country music scene until after her children had left the nest.
Before or after Debbie performs for your group (either during your opening reception or to close out your event), Mitch will deliver his inspiring and life-changing presentation, The E.P.I.C. Retirement, one of his highest rated presentations. He’ll talk about how people like Debbie are changing the face of what retirement is––and isn’t.
Your audience will leave enthused, energized, and entertained!
Thank you both for your work at my client event. Debbie – you and your band were great!! It was a great addition to our event and I look forward to hearing you again.
Mitch- The feedback was great from my clients. They really enjoyed your message. In fact, I received 3 emails the next day saying that your talk inspired them reconsider their retirement or make more meaning to it. Unfortunately, I had three clients there that are battling cancer right now, but all of them walked out with a smile on their face – this was good to see!
Overall, I am extremely grateful to have you both.
Clients of Financial Services Professionals
Interested in Having Mitch Speak?
To learn more about Mitch’s speeches and programs, or to book your next event, please contact us!