“We are now in a bull market for building relationships.”—Mitch Anthony
What we’re experiencing now is unprecedented, but we have all faced fear, confusion, anxiety, and panic in the past. Those who pull through times of crisis are led by sound principles, a positive attitude, and the ability to listen intently and deliver empathic advice. In this keynote, Mitch Anthony––a reassuring source of wisdom and guidance to advisors for the last 20 years––shares the following guideposts with financial professionals:
How You Show Up Matters
- Revealing the characteristics leaders demonstrate in times of chaos and uncertainty
- Learning the “do’s and don’ts” when talking with clients
- Getting—and understanding—the story of how your clients have been impacted
What You Deliver is Vital
- Delivering substantive value in moments like these
- Agreeing on a sound fiscal philosophy
- Helping clients focus on their long-term perspective, while dealing with their immediate fears
Mitch Anthony has been named one of the most meaningful speakers in financial services today. A bestselling author on advisor communications, he speaks to the heart of the issues and equips advisors with the dialogues they need to expand and reinforce their relationships.
Contact us at [email protected] to discuss how Mitch can encourage and inspire your organization.